It’s a well-known fact in the Mesa area that I am a Toyota Supra enthusiast. It all started back in 1998 when I bought my first 1986.5. From there a purchased a 1990 Turbo Targa Top Supra in super red, and shortly after that I picked up my first MKIV – a Beautiful 1997 Super Silver Targa top with automatic transmission. I was forced to sell this one when I purchased a new home, but shortly after picked up a 1998 Renaissance red turbo targa with automatic transmission. This one turned out to be a lemon, as it had been chopped up and glued back together on more than one occasion. After selling the 1998, I picked up my final MKIV – a 1994 Black Targa Top 6 speed with a 67mm single turbo and Titan Motorsports 3.0 race engine. At 800 horsepower, this thing was ridiculous to drive! I recall one time spinning the tires when accelerating from 90 mph.
I sold the 1994 way back in 2008 and have not owned another Supra since. I opened Highline Car Care, got married, had a baby, and priorities have changed… These days I get to play with other people’s projects and typically focus on the 1993.5-1998 MKIV Supra. We have had the pleasure of working on low mileage bone stock specimens, all the way up to 1,300 hp highly modified track models.
Toyota Supra MKIV Service and Repair
Over the years, Highline Car Care has earned the trust of countless Supra owners in Mesa and Phoenix. Some of our repair services include:
- Valve seal replacement
- Rear main seal replacement
- Oil pan reseal
- Front crank and cam seal replacement
- Turbo replacement
- Brake and suspension repair
- Power steering rack replacement
- Power steering hose replacement
- Differential bushing replacement
- Control arm bushing replacement
- Complete engine overhaul or replacement
- Timing belt service
- Spark plug replacement
- Radiator repair
Whether your service need is big or small, rest assured that myself and my staff will treat your Supra with the care that it deserves.
Toyota Supra MKIV Performance Modification
While we are capable of building your Supra to be as mild or wild as you would like it to be, our specialty is building budget-friendly upgrades to take your car to the next level. Some of our services include, but are not limited to:
- Budget Single Turbo Kit: Uses stock fuel system and retains stock MAF sensor. The most economical and reliable way to attain 500+ horsepower. We start with a cast iron “log” manifold and a Precision 6266 .68AR turbo in either journal or dual ball bearing form. We custom fabricate a turbo elbow that will bolt directly to your stock or aftermarket downpipe and exhaust. We use a Tial 44mm wastegate which can be vented to open air, or recirculated back into your exhaust. We will also add whatever flavor 3-row intercooler you would prefer – Greddy, SupraStore, etc. Top that off with a custom intake pipe and cone filter, and you are ready to go! Check out some pics of our last build.
2. High-performance clutch install. We can install just about any clutch setup your Supra might require. Check out a recent Clutch Masters install:
Bring Your Supra to Highline Car Care
You can rest assured that your car will be in excellent hands at Highline Car Care, whether it’s routine maintenance or a 1,000 horsepower build. As an enthusiast, I understand what is necessary to keep these cars running at, and beyond, their factory performance potential. Treat your Supra to a Highline service, call us today!