Radiator Repair Done Right
You park your car and notice something’s a little off. Some disturbing leakage is coming from the underbelly of your trusty vehicle, which could be a radiator problem. Time for a visit to your local radiator repair shop!
Keeping a vehicle running is a team process, with each assembled car part creating a joint effort to ensure things run smoothly. Likewise, our experienced staff work together to ensure you and your car get the specialized attention you deserve. When one car part fails, often others are to follow. Here at Highline Car Care located in Gilbert, AZ, we are a complete family-owned, one stop-service auto shop that understands what efficiency and prevention mean to someone on a budget.
Better Safe than Sorry
Before troubling auto radiator repair signs appear, we want to help you save on repair costs. Highline Car Care offers preventative maintenance in Mesa to ensure you avoid pricey radiator replacement. A coolant leak, a failing thermostat, problematic radiator fans, or cooling system blockage can all trigger major problems in the long run. You want to safely drive without the worry of your engine overheating, right? Radiator replacement costs can go upwards of $400 depending on the make and model of your vehicle. We’ll give your car a detailed check-up to help you decide what your next step will be.
Why Waiting Costs More
Your vehicle’s radiator is an integral part of the cooling process. It disperses heat, allowing your engine to run at optimal temperature. Destructive particles sucked through this system can cause damaging blocks in radiator hoses.
Watch out for these troubling symptoms of a faulty radiator:
- The thermostat ensures the proper temperature and amount of liquid is flowing through the cooling system. Under extreme pressure from the radiator failure, it stops working and the valve becomes fixed at open or shut. If it is stuck in the closed position, the engine overheats, and the engine can’t reach its ideal temperature. Expect negative mileage effects because of it.
- Your water pump fails. Responsible for propelling coolant through the various cooling system attachments, via the plastic impeller (the rotation portion of the centrifugal pump), high heat caused by the radiator’s failure can melt the impeller and disturb the flow of coolant. Up goes expense!
What’s Involved in Radiator Repair
We offer high-quality auto radiator repair services. What does that look like to our consumers? Here are some popular radiator servicing options:
- Coolant Flush
- Coolant Refill
- Water Pump Replacement
- Radiator Repair
- Radiator Replacement
- Radiator Hose Replacement
Give Highline Car Care a call or click here to set up an appointment today! Our experienced technicians will get your vehicle tuned up and working hard for you as soon as possible! Ask about our Valet Service option!
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- HOW TO TELL WHEN YOUR CAR’S AC NEEDS A RECHARGESeptember 6, 2019 - 4:32 pm
- 9 Reasons Your Car Won’t Start and How to Fix ThemJuly 30, 2019 - 5:16 am
- How to Extend the Life of Your Hybrid BatteryJanuary 7, 2019 - 10:54 pm
- 5 Reasons Your Brakes Could Be Making NoiseDecember 19, 2018 - 10:02 pm
- Shocks vs Struts: How To Tell the DifferenceDecember 18, 2018 - 7:27 pm