Looking for an affordable dealer alternative for maintenance service and repair on your Porsche Cayenne in Mesa, AZ?
Look no further than Highline! We have the knowledge to keep your Cayenne running tip top, and at a fraction of the price local dealers charge. Some common Porsche Cayenne services include:
- Engine oil and filter replacement – Oil change using only ENEOS certified long life, fully synthetic TOTAL oil
- Brake pad & rotor replacement – Using OEM Porsche quality parts, the ONLY way to keep your Cayenne stopping as it was designed to!
- Starter motor replacement – We are able to perform this service at HALF the dealership price!
- Battery service and replacement – Highline Car Care uses Interstate Batteries, which are top of the line and can be warrantied nationwide.
- Radiator, water pump, and cooling system service and repair – We always use quality parts and fluids.
- Tune ups – Spark plugs, fuel injection service, air filters
- Window regulator and motor repair – Do you have a window that won’t roll up or down?
- Suspension work – Struts, wheel bearings, CV axles, and control arms – Just to name a few.
Our technicians are ASE certified and have the tools and knowledge needed to safely service your Porsche Cayenne
A failed computer, lost key, or electrical diagnostic service may necessitate a trip to the dealership. But for all those other basic maintenance and repairs, let the Pros at Highline save you a whole lot of time, money, and headache. We promise you won’t regret it.