What You’ll Learn
As you read this blog post about the Apresto vehicle maintenance app, you’ll learn:
- Leveraging modern technology like apps can make it a lot easier to keep up with your vehicle’s regular maintenance schedule.
- Keeping up with the vehicle maintenance schedule for your car will help it last longer, run more efficiently, and hold its resale value.
Apresto – Your Vehicle Maintenance App
Here at Highline Car Care, we’re delighted to announce the Apresto app. Anyone with a smartphone can download this app because it’s available in both the Apple App Store and Google Play. It’s an easy solution to take care of your vehicle maintenance needs with no hassle, and it’s giving drivers more convenient service and scheduling options.
If you have a busy lifestyle, you’ll appreciate the ability to open this app and quickly schedule an appointment with an approved shop. From there, you can either drop your vehicle off or use the Apresto concierge service. It’s really as easy as that.
While anyone can use Apresto, many drivers like to sign up for annual membership to unlock the full potential of this vehicle maintenance app. When you do that, you’ll get access to all of the following:
- A year’s worth of oil changes
- Vehicle concierge service or loaner vehicle when you get service
- Lifetime warranty on qualifying repairs
- Up to two qualifying roadside assistance incidents per year
This membership helps remove almost all of the stress from taking care of your vehicle. People who already have the app have said it makes their lives a lot easier.
How Can I Track My Car Maintenance?
The old ways to track car maintenance are ineffective. People would have to save receipts, put stickers on their windshield, and consult their calendars just to figure out when their vehicle was serviced in the past and when it was due for its next tune-up. Thanks to modern technology, we don’t have to worry about that anymore. Instead, you can use the Apresto app to view your vehicle’s service history and schedule the next service in advance.
Should You Follow the Maintenance Schedule for Your Car?
Some people think they’re saving money by skipping vehicle service appointments. The truth is, though, that failing to keep up with the car maintenance schedule is likely to lead to bigger problems that cost you more money in the long run. When you take good care of your car, it will take good care of you. The benefits of sticking to the maintenance schedule include all of the following:
- Your vehicle will probably last longer.
- Your vehicle will run more efficiently, saving you money on gas.
- You can find problems quickly before they turn into expensive repairs.
- Your vehicle will hold its value, so you’ll get more money for it if you eventually decide to sell.
How Do You Keep Track of Oil Changes?
One of the most important parts of regular maintenance is getting your oil changed regularly. Failure to do so can cause the engine to become less efficient and ultimately lead to other problems. In the past, people had to remember when they were due for their next oil change, and the best tool for that was a sticker on the inside of a windshield. Now, thanks to Apresto, it’s incredibly easy to keep track of oil changes and get them on time.