We love Japanese vehicles because they make so much sense to us – One of our favorites to service is Honda/Acura. It is evident that the Honda engineers put a lot of time and thought into each and every design, component, and accessory. The engine compartments are always neat and easy to access. Components are made from quality materials that do not deteriorate over time. Nothing ever seems like an afterthought with Honda.
Honda and Acura repair Services in Mesa AZ
Highline Car Care specializes in the following repair services that are very unique with Honda and Acura vehicles:
- Timing belt & tensioner service with water pump replacement – Using only OEM quality parts with a 2 year 24,000 mile warranty
- 90,000 mile Honda factory maintenance – Spark plugs, cabin & air filter, transmission service, brake fluid replacement, and inspection
- Honda brake repair – Using only the finest, most quiet, and best wearing ceramic brake pads available
- Valve adjustment – Very critical on Honda Fit and Pilot models
- Window regulator repair – Nobody likes a window that won’t roll up or down
- Door lock repair – Faulty door locks can be a nuisance
- CV axle replacement – Axle boots are common to rip or split in AZ, spewing out all their critical lubricants
- Oil pan reseal – We fix those leaks that leave spots in the driveway
- Transmission service – Big or small, we know a guy
- Air Conditioning top off, service, and compressor repair – We’ll keep you cool in the AZ summers
- Check engine light diagnostic service – Our quick check is FREE
Don’t Let Just any Shop Service Your Honda or Acura
Honda and Acura are special and require expert attention. They have service needs that are unique to any other vehicle manufacturer. We have heard so many horror stories of customers being taken advantage of due to lack of experience. Repetition makes for consistent service – A shop that is not familiar with Honda service and diagnosis may end up throwing a whole pile of unnecessary parts at your vehicle, which will cost YOU more money. Or worse yet, affecting the longevity of your Honda. Let the Honda Pros at Highline handle your next service need, and keep your safe and reliable for many years to come. Call or email today!