If you’re reading this, chances are good you own a Toyota Camry and you already know how awesome it is. The Camry is one of America’s all time best selling sedans, and one of the most reliable vehicles ever made. As with any machine, it will require maintenance, and occasionally a mechanical repair. We’ve put […]
Keeping your car in good shape includes your car’s air conditioning. Learn the basics of your car’s AC and when it’s time to get it serviced.
Maintain your vehicle properly and it will last you for years. This article shows how preventative maintenance can keep your Toyota 4Runner running great.
The winter season can be rough for your vehicle if you are not prepared. This article shares 10 winter maintenance items to help keep your vehicle ready.
We’ve all heard the terms “brake pads” and “brake rotors.” To the non-mechanic brake pads and rotors seem to play a pretty important role in stopping your vehicle, but what exactly do they do? Our shop, Highline Car Care, places a high value on customers having the opportunity to learn about their vehicle as well as […]
A Toyota brake service should include much more than simple replacing brake pads. Before you take your vehicle to the shop, here are 5 questions you should ask your mechanic before a brake service.
240 E Coury Ave #119
Mesa, AZ 85210
Sat & Sun: Closed
After hours Key Drop Off available
- Toyota Camry Repairs in Mesa, Arizona | Highline Car CareMarch 1, 2017 - 7:48 pm
- Is It Time to Recharge Your Car’s Air Conditioning?February 17, 2017 - 6:57 pm
- The Experience of Owning a Toyota 4RunnerFebruary 10, 2017 - 10:50 pm
- Top 10 Things You Can Do to Keep Your Vehicle Running Smooth Through the WinterJanuary 31, 2017 - 7:55 pm
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Brake Pads and RotorsJanuary 18, 2017 - 3:38 am