A Toyota brake service should include much more than simple replacing brake pads. Before you take your vehicle to the shop, here are 5 questions you should ask your mechanic before a brake service.
As your Toyota adds miles, there are more intensive preventative maintenance items professionals recommend. Our team only recommends these services when necessary. Discover the 5 most important and often overlooked Toyota Maintenance Items.
Transmission fluid change – this mysterious service is talked about a lot – but what is this fluid, what does it do and when does it need to be replaced? Learn more about transmission fluid change in this article.
Have you ever considered buying a Toyota for your next vehicle? Are you a current Toyota owner? Perhaps you and your family have multiple Toyotas to your name. Toyotas are well built and routinely outlast other cars of the same year – owning one is nothing short of a pleasure. In this article, you will […]
If you’ve been coming to Highline for awhile, you know that one of the things that make us stand out is our employees. We are fortunate to have some of the best people working for us. We enjoy sharing about each staff member with you, the customer. Today we are highlight Jon Coahran’s story for you.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- 4 Common Car Troubles Arizonans Face in the SummerJuly 3, 2020 - 4:31 pm
- We May Have Moved, But We Still Serve Our East Valley CustomersJune 1, 2020 - 9:37 pm
- HOW TO TELL WHEN YOUR CAR’S AC NEEDS A RECHARGESeptember 6, 2019 - 4:32 pm
- 9 Reasons Your Car Won’t Start and How to Fix ThemJuly 30, 2019 - 5:16 am
- How to Extend the Life of Your Hybrid BatteryJanuary 7, 2019 - 10:54 pm