If you’re reading this, chances are good you own a Toyota Camry and you already know how awesome it is. The Camry is one of America’s all-time best selling sedans, and one of the most reliable vehicles ever made. As with any machine, it will require maintenance, and occasionally a mechanical repair. We’ve put together […]
Keeping your car in good shape includes your car’s air conditioning. Learn the basics of your car’s AC and when it’s time to get it serviced.
Maintain your vehicle properly and it will last you for years. This article shows how preventative maintenance can keep your Toyota 4Runner running great.
The winter season can be rough for your vehicle if you are not prepared. This article shares 10 winter maintenance items to help keep your vehicle ready.
We’ve all heard the terms “brake pads” and “brake rotors.” To the non-mechanic brake pads and rotors seem to play a pretty important role in stopping your vehicle, but what exactly do they do? Our shop, Highline Car Care, places a high value on customers having the opportunity to learn about their vehicle as well as […]
A Toyota brake service should include much more than simple replacing brake pads. Before you take your vehicle to the shop, here are 5 questions you should ask your mechanic before a brake service.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- HOW TO TELL WHEN YOUR CAR’S AC NEEDS A RECHARGESeptember 6, 2019 - 4:32 pm
- 9 Reasons Your Car Won’t Start and How to Fix ThemJuly 30, 2019 - 5:16 am
- Which Country Makes the Best Cars?January 18, 2019 - 1:03 am
- How to Extend the Life of Your Hybrid BatteryJanuary 7, 2019 - 10:54 pm
- 5 Reasons Your Brakes Could Be Making NoiseDecember 19, 2018 - 10:02 pm