Lexus Navigation Unit Screen Repair and Replacement Highline Car Care has over 20 years of experience maintaining and repairing Japanese vehicles. Over the years we have tried our best to stay on the cutting edge of technology to best service our customers. Toyota and Lexus vehicles are some of the most reliable vehicles on the road, and […]
If you’re reading this, chances are good you own a Toyota Camry and you already know how awesome it is. The Camry is one of America’s all-time best selling sedans, and one of the most reliable vehicles ever made. As with any machine, it will require maintenance, and occasionally a mechanical repair. We’ve put together […]
Keeping your car in good shape includes your car’s air conditioning. Learn the basics of your car’s AC and when it’s time to get it serviced.
Maintain your vehicle properly and it will last you for years. This article shows how preventative maintenance can keep your Toyota 4Runner running great.
The winter season can be rough for your vehicle if you are not prepared. This article shares 10 winter maintenance items to help keep your vehicle ready.
240 E Coury Ave Suite #119
Mesa, AZ 85210
Sat & Sun: Closed
After hours Key Drop Off available
- 5 Reasons Your Brakes Could Be Making NoiseDecember 19, 2018 - 10:02 pm
- Shocks vs Struts: How To Tell the DifferenceDecember 18, 2018 - 7:27 pm
- Why We Don’t Provide Quotes Over The PhoneJune 26, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Why is My Steering Wheel Shaking?June 25, 2018 - 6:05 pm
- Car Tune-Up Checklist for Arizona DriversJune 25, 2018 - 5:40 pm